1. NOTICE: If you are using Fabrik and update to Joomla 3.10, you will need to update to Fabrik 3.10. And, if you are using Fabrik, do not upgrade to Joomla 4, we do not have a supported version ready for release. More information on a release date coming soon. Also, please note that Fabrik 3.10 will not install on any Joomla sites less than 3.8.
    Dismiss Notice

Confirmation alert

Discussion in 'Professional Support' started by nofc_fro, Jul 20, 2018.

1. nofc_fro

nofc_fro Member

Level: Community
    Fabrik is really very powerful, but one of his wrong actions can change many records! I have two questions:

1. Is it possible to activate a confirmation alert when I try to edit or delete one or more records?

2. Is there an option to cancel the previous action/history?

2. cheesegrits

cheesegrits Support Gopher Staff Member

The list delete button should already pop up a confirmation dialog.

There is a "confirmation" plugin for forms. When the "Save" button is pressed, instead of immediately submitting, a read-only (details view) of the form is displayed, with an "are you sure" message, and a Save and Edit button.

No, there is no "undo".

-- hugh

3. nofc_fro

nofc_fro Member

Hello, I installed the plugin plg_fabrik_list_update_col_3.8.1 and selecting multiple records I do not have the alert message in the list, why?

4. troester

troester Well-Known Member Staff Member

If you want to do special tasks you can always use the php list plugin.
    It also has the possibility to add JS.

5. nofc_fro

nofc_fro Member

Ok, is not there a pre-compiled code that can be used? I unfortunately do not know the js

6. cheesegrits

cheesegrits Support Gopher Staff Member

I'm not sure what you mean by:

Can you describe exactly what you are doing, and what you are expecting to happen vs what actually happens.

-- hugh

7. troester

troester Well-Known Member Staff Member

cheesegrits likes this.