1. NOTICE: If you are using Fabrik and update to Joomla 3.10, you will need to update to Fabrik 3.10. And, if you are using Fabrik, do not upgrade to Joomla 4, we do not have a supported version ready for release. More information on a release date coming soon. Also, please note that Fabrik 3.10 will not install on any Joomla sites less than 3.8.
    Dismiss Notice

Error 500 using Content type

Discussion in 'Community' started by 7webcreator, Aug 29, 2021.

1. 7webcreator

7webcreator Member

Level: Community
    Hello,

Every year, I archive a list using the "content type", and it used to work like a charm. This year, however, I have encountered some issues. I have got the following message:

"Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list Calendario 2020/21: <br />" Knowing that this list has database joins and calc elements, I have updated all of them accordingly with the new database name, like I used to do each year. I have attached the diagnostics.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Joomla! Version Joomla! 3.10.1 Stable
    PHP Version 7.4.22
    Fabrik 3.10

Attached Files:

2. troester

troester Well-Known Member Staff Member

No idea, but this part seems to be totally screwed up.
    Did you edit the content type?
    Where is calendario_2020_21___materiale___params coming from (2 times 3 underscores)?

3. 7webcreator

7webcreator Member

No, I didn't edit the content type. However, the only change I made between this year and last year is that I added two new fields ("materiale" and "compiti", which are repeatable upload elements). I have also noticed this list with 2 left joins has created 2 groups named like the joins. Please see what I mean below.

Last year left joins.

last year.JPG

Last year groups
    last year groups.JPG

This year left joins.
    this year.JPG

This year groups
    this year groups.JPG

Any idea why?

Thank you

4. troester

Content type is mainly creating elements and additional tables (structures only) used by the elements (e.g. a table used by a dbjoin). This is working fine for simple forms with simple groups etc.
    I don't know if it can handle repeat groups, multiselects etc (which are using additional "repeat" tables, which on your new list must have a new "main table" part, new groups ids...) correctly.
    So I think you must go through your element settings and save, you may have to delete joins ...

5. 7webcreator

7webcreator Member

I appreciate your support. Last year, when I archived the same list using the content type, there were already 2 database joins with one based on a repeatable database joins element (allievi), and it did work like a charm. :) I will go through all my elements to see where there have been some changes and revert soon.

6. 7webcreator

7webcreator Member

I have reconstructed the list creating a new database. I don't have the 500 error message; however, the labels are not displaying for all the database join elements, only the ID displays. There are two types of database join elements: some are joined to the Joomla user table and others to tables I have created.
    I have tried the following with no success.

upload_2021-9-3_17-44-9.png
    Any suggestions on how I can have the label displayed instead of the ID would be highly appreciated.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2021
  7. troester

If you want the (Joomla) name don't use Conctat label, just Value=id[recommended], Label=name

(I don't think your concat will find something: {thistable} is j25_users (reps. an alias set by Fabrik), so you are looking for WHERE = calendario_2020_21B.id = j25_users.name )

8. 7webcreator

7webcreator Member

Yes, my database joins were first set up by default as per your first suggestion and it didn't work. That is why I have used Concat label with no success. So, I still have the issue as below. The ID value of the element displays but not the label value.

upload_2021-9-4_16-28-54.png

9. 7webcreator

7webcreator Member

Hello,
    Any others suggestions how to solve this issue?

10. 7webcreator

7webcreator Member

Hello,
    I have sent a request for an expert using the form of your help page. I'm still waiting for an answer. The matter becomes urgent. Please can anyone reply?

Thank you

11. troester

Use Fabrik debug to see the exact generated query.
    I can't see why a dbjoin to j25_users with id[recommended] and name should not show the name.

Or did you create a site copy and didn't open and resave the Fabrik connection?

12. 7webcreator

7webcreator Member

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 10, 2021
  13. troester

This is Joomla debug, not Fabrik debug (i.e. adding fabrikdebug=1 to your URL)

14. 7webcreator

7webcreator Member

When I add fabrikdebug=1, nothing happens.

I did not create a site copy. I have just created a new table and copied the structure and the data with PhpMyAdmin.

15. troester

Fabrik debug:
    set "Allow fabrik debug" = yes in Fabrik Options [Debugging]
    add &fabrikdebug=1 (resp. ?fabrikdebug=1 if it's the 1st parameter) t0 your list URL
    click on "table:mergeJoinedData get ids" and "list GetData: your-table" and examine the queries

16. 7webcreator

7webcreator Member

Do you put a / before adding &fabrikdebug=1 to the URL?

I got it. Please find attached the report

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 10, 2021
  17. juuser

juuser Well-Known Member

If you append this to the end of the url then non-sef urls: &fabrikdebug=1 and with sef-urls: /?fabrikdebug=1

18. 7webcreator

7webcreator Member

Thank you. I managed to get the report, but I don't know where to look :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

19. 7webcreator

7webcreator Member

Hello,

Any suggestions to solve this issue?

20. 7webcreator

7webcreator Member

Hello,

Any chance to have a solution for this issue?:(:(:(

Thank you